Info en anglais (j’ai pas eu le temps de traduire)
Hit the rocks anytime, day or night, with the 1/0-scale Ready-To-Run Night Crawler. The 1/10 Night Crawler includes a radio system with Spektrum 2.4 GHz DSM Technology, solid front and rear axles with a worm-gear drive, a crawler-specific LiPo compatible ESC and heavy-duty CV Driveshafts. Whether you are new to crawling or an experienced driver, you will have a blast attacking the rocks with the 1/10 Night Crawler.
Crawling fun doesn’t have to end when the sun goes down. With Losi’s 1/10-scale Night Crawler™ RTR, you can hit the rocks any time, day or night. This ready-to-run crawler is outfitted with bright LED lights specifically designed for navigating rocky terrain after hours. Whether you’re new to the crawling world or an experienced driver, you’ll have a blast attacking the rocks all night long.
While other crawlers require some modifications before they’re ready for the rocks, the 1/10-scale Night Crawler RTR is good to go right out of the box. Included is an electronics package with a LiPo compatible ESC that features voltage cutoff, so both your vehicle and battery will be protected.
Powering this crawler is easier than ever, a 540-sized crawler-specific 55T motor and high-torque metal gear steering servo will get you up and over obstacles in no time. Plus, a worm-gear drive with a smaller differential case gives you increased ground clearance.
Better still, a Losi® radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology puts you in total control, with no interference. The fun with the 1/10-scale Night Crawler RTR lasts all day, and all night.
- The front and rear solid axle features a worm gear drive that acts as a brake when no power is supplied
- The included ESC, with crawler-specific programming, accepts NiMH and LiPo batteries
- All-metal CV front axle and center driveshafts provide superior durability to the driveline to handle the stresses of rock crawling
- The included Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology means you’ll never have to worry about radio interference
- The included front and rear LED light set comes pre-wired and mounted to the chassis
- 4″ adjustable aluminum shocks provide durable, smooth operation and maximum suspension articulation without binding
- The crawler features a low-center-of-gravity battery tray design that allows for multiple battery types—from NiMH and LiPo “stick” packs to any of the 2.2-inch Losi LiPo crawler battery packs
- The molded 4-link suspension setup minimizes rear axle swing and provides more precise handling
- True 3-piece 2.2 beadlock chrome wheels, with 12mm hexes, hold the tire bead in place and let you change tires if needed—all without glue
- National Champion 2.2 Losi Rock Claw tires with foam inserts are constructed with Losi’s blue compound and have the characteristics, grip and traction to scale even the toughest courses
- The direct-drive transmission provides an ultra-low gear ratio for rock crawling and metal outputs for durability
- The twin vertical plate chassis is anodized blue for a custom look
- Zero Ackerman steering provides class leading performance with 45 degrees of steering throw
- The competition-legal Grappler Pro body features realistic looks and added functionality
- Type:Rock Crawler
- Scale:1/10 (2.2)
- Length:17.5 inches (444.5mm)
- Width:9.875 inches (250.8mm)
- Wheelbase:12.3 inches (312.4mm)
- Weight:4.18 lb (1.9kg)
- Chassis:Aluminum Twin Vertical Plate
- Tire Type:2.2 Losi Rock Claw Tires
- Motor or Engine:Losi Night Crawler 55T/540-sized Motor
- Speed Control:Losi MSC12L 4 Model Fwd/Rev LiPo-compatible ESC
- Radio:Losi Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM
- Wheel Size:2.2 inch Beadlock
- Shock Type:4 inch Aluminum with Adjustable Collars
- Body:Pre-Decorated Grappler Pro
Source: Team Losi