Team Losi Racing has taken the most innovative, revolutionary 1/8-scale buggy design in racing history and made it even better, with race engineered features and design elements that surpass every other buggy on the market. Then, you get to equipped it with the latest cutting-edge brushless power systems that you want, for unbelievable electric race performance.
Once you’re on the track, you’ll be dominating with features like a Team Losi Racing exclusive Tuned Flex Technology chassis design, lightened shock towers, updated suspension geometry and much more.
And Team Losi Racing has gone one step further, offering this innovative race chassis with the most user-friendly setup imaginable. Using track-tested tuning setups from top racers, the 8IGHT-E 2.0™ Race Roller® is professionally dialed and assembled in a track-ready configuration.
All you have to add is the power system and radio system of your choice and a battery, then take the track by storm. The 8IGHT-E 2.0 brings the latest high-tech design and pro level race parts to the buggy class, complete with a long list of features that are only available as options on other buggies.
- The 8IGHT 2.0 chassis with Tuned Flex Technology (TFT) grants huge performance gains on the track, by providing superior grip and handling balance
- An enhanced radio tray design optimizes the position of the steering servo for better response, while positioning the weight of the other electronics in a balanced location
- The servo saver provides increased consistency due to the enhanced surface geometry
- Lightened shock towers reduce the overall weight of the vehicle for faster speeds and quicker lap times, while their optimized design offers increased strength and durability
- A pressed steel bushing in the Ackerman brace provides increased movement, thus increasing steering precision
- The heavy-duty dogbones and outdrives are designed for increased durability and to withstand the demands of 1/8-scale off-road racing
Source : Team Losi