It is designed completely from scratch, featuring numerous innovations. The chassis design is completely new, only the well-proven “bullet proof” drive train has been taken over from the “old” team kit. Among the improvements is the completely new, up to date suspension design, new shock towers for even more adjustment possibilities, a completely revised chassis layout and a more centralised centre of gravity.
The new S8 BXR evo offroad buggy is the consistant advancement of the multiple championship winning S8 BX Team kit. The S8 BXR evo is THE high-end competition buggy for highest-competition racing.
The brand new LRP S8 BXR evo stands for corner handling par excellence. Through the completely new designed chassis layout with an optimised, centralised weight distribution and a centre of gravity moved frontwards, now highest speed is possible also in the corners. But this is not all: the revolutionary LRP suspension design with maximum steering angle features best steering feel and easiest corner handling at highest speed.
The new shock absorbing geometry and the newly designed and optimised rear suspension boost the performance of the car. The high-performance brake system with even bigger brake discs and pads stands for maximum and constant braking power.
Early success: the LRP S8 BXR evo starts extremely successful in its competition career!
Two spots on the podium in one of its first official races: at the German Buggy Championship 2010 Patrick Feschtschenko and Jörn Neumann finished on the 2nd and 3rd place, proving the high-level competitiveness of the all new LRP buggy!
- Completely new front + rear shock geometry for maximum traction and best shock absorbing abilities
- Rear mud guards for best dirt protection of the rear suspension
- Special 3 shoe XTEC aluminium competition clutch with heavy duty 13T XTEC clutchbell
- 125ccm Competition Fuel Tank with internal sinter filter, splash guard and handle
- Completely redesigned and optimized rear suspension for best race track performance
- Revolutionary active caster front suspension with maximum steering angle for best steering response and easy corner handling
- Small lightweight differential design with extra hardened differential outdrives
- New high performance brakes with bigger brake discs and pads for maximum and consistent brake power
- Special angled engine mount for centralized center of gravity
- Redesigned chassis layout with optimised weight distribution. Centralized weight balance and center of gravity moved forward for highest corner speed
- No e-clip design